The 2020 K2 Vandal Youth Snowboard Bindings are built just like the big dog bindings but in a smaller package. A polycarbonate chassis combines with a Tweekback highback for support and forgiveness across all dimensions of snowboarding. And with adult-style 3D ankle straps and Perfect Fit contours, it's clear the Vandal bindings are built for the abuse and performance hard charging groms are known for.
- Bender Ankle Strap: Twist and shout. The Bender strap is the most flexible padless ankle strap option. Created with the aim to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- Cam-Lock Center Adjusting: Center and adjust your straps with your gloves by using Cam-Lock tool-less and secure adjustment.
- Perfect Fit: Innovative hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well and sits in a lower profile configuration than any other toe strap before it. Tool-less length adjustments and centering complete this design for a customized fit and responsive connection.
- Groms Tweekback: Urethane flex for learning your edges.
- Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Formed EVA Shockpads
- ProFusion chassis: Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4, Channel
- Flex / Feel: Soft