Women worldwide and Captain Jack Sparrow love the Black Pearl, and for good reason. The Blizzard Black Pearl 88 Skis come about with ease, hold an even keel under load, and . . . well you get it. This ski is superb at carving precise arcs on the groomed while still offering enough float for those surprise overnight storm sessions and are delightfully easy to maneuver for a ski with this performance potential. Join thousands of satisfied customers and take command of the Black Pearl 88 this season; you won't regret it.
- W.S.D. Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Dura-Tec – Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges
- Rocker Camber profile: Specifically designed to provide forgiveness for frontside skiing and flotation off piste.
- Terrain: All-mountain
- Ability level: Intermediate-advanced
- Rocker type: Rocker/camber/rocker
- Turning radius: short
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, wood
- Tail type: Flat
- Warranty: 1 year