Ski Center, Ltd.’s Dog Days of Summer Second Chance Sale
Due to the overwhelming success of our Christmas in July sale, Ski Center, Ltd. is having a second chance sale for anyone who was unable to attend in July.
On Sunday, August 30th, 2020 Ski Center, Ltd. will be having a sale on all previous season’s ski equipment, clothing and accessories. The sale will take place in our store as well as under the tents outside.
Sale hours are 11am-5pm.
Prices will be at their lowest ever to make room for next years gear. All items will be marked down 20-50%.
You will find products from all your favorite equipment brands such as Rossignol, Dynastar, Stockli, Head, Nordica, Atomic and more at never before seen prices. Clothing from manufacturers such as Arcteryx, Kjus, Patagonia, Picture Organic, Obermeyer and more.
If you missed our Christmas in July sale this will be the last chance to purchase all of your gear at unheard of prices.
Ski Center, Ltd. Has taken all the necessary precautions to give you, our loyal customers, the safest shopping experience possible. You will be able to shop three ways with Ski Center, Ltd.: In our store as always with the appropriate social distancing and sanitation methods, in our parking lot outside under the tents and online with free contactless delivery within a 10 mile radius on purchases of $100 or more.
As per Montgomery County Regulation and to provide the safest possible experience for all of our customers, we will be implementing the following guidelines. We ask that all customers please help us follow these guidelines for everyone’s protection.
- All customers must wear a facemask when attending, inside as well as outside.
- No more than 10 customers will be allowed in the store per square footage guidelines.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizing solutions before handling any merchandise.
- We will be able to accommodate 6 boot fitting customers across three designated boot fitting areas.
- Markings for social distancing where appropriate.
- All high contact services will be sanitized every two hours while customers and employees are present.
- Employees will be sanitizing their hands every two hours or more often as appropriate.
- We will only be accepting credit or debit cards as payment and all checkout stations will have clear shielding to protect our customers and employees.
- We will not be accepting lease equipment returns or equipment for service the day of the sale. Returns will be accepted at a later date to be announced. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please stay tuned for more updates and mark your calendar to attend.
You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more details