On Sunday, November 8th, Ski Center, Ltd. will be having our Annual Ski Swap. All previous season’s ski equipment, clothing and accessories will be on SALE.
Sunday, November 8th, 2020We will be having a ski swap on Sunday, November 8th. This is an excellent opportunity to sell or buy used equipment & clothing at a great price. With your safety in mind, we are providing a separate day to drop off items on Saturday, November 7th from 12pm to 6pm. We are asking everyone to register online to save time and avoid congregating. The swap will start on Sunday, November 8th at 9am. We will be following Montgomery County Regulations for the safety of our customers and our staff by limiting the number of shoppers through use of a reservation system.SAT November 7 Drop Off Items 12pm – 6pm (by appointment only)
SUN November 8 Sale Time 9am – 4pm (by appointment or walk-in)walk-ins may required to wait; reservation details to follow
SUN November 8 Pick-up Unsold Items 4pm – 6pmTO BUY
- We will Limit numbers of shoppers during the swap for your safety.
- We will conduct a temperature check when entering the swap.
- There will be NO cash transactions; only credit card or check.
- Please Reserve your time slot via link below so that you don't have to wait.
- Time slots are an hour long to give others an opportunity to shop.
- Pre-register to sell your items.
- Reserve Drop off time (November 7, 2020 between 12pm - 6pm
After logging into the system, select a drop off time.
- Enter all items to be sold into the system, print tags and tag items for the sale.
- Drop off consignment items on November 7, 2020 at your selected time.
DOWNLOAD the detailed instruction (PDF)NEW GEAR ON SALEAll of last year's equipment & clothing will be marked down up to 50% off and selected 2021 equipment will be on SALE!Ski Center, Ltd. has taken all the necessary precautions to give you, our loyal customers, the safest shopping experience possible. We ask that all of our customers wear a facemask and keep a safe distance for everyone’s protection.