For options in cold weather, this reversible, insulated jacket has a weather-resistant shell side that reverses to cozy fleece.
- 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; chevron-style quilt lines keep 100-g 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation in place; smooth shell reverses to single-sided velour fleece made of 100% polyester (35% recycled)
- Stand-up collar
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets, each with a snap closure and lined with brushed tricot
- Contoured sleeves have angle-cut cuffs for extra warmth on tops of hands
- Reverses to velour-fleece side, which has two on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem
- 496 g (17.5 oz)
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fleece: 7.6-oz 100% polyester (35% recycled) single-sided velour fleece.
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)