DURABILITY AND DEXTERITY COMBINED TO CREATE ULTIMATE VERSATILITY.
Dakine took the popular Sequoia GORE-TEX Glove and added a water repellent leather palm for added durability and dexterity in the most heavily-worn area. The result is a rugged do-it-all glove with removable touchscreen compatible Storm Liner glove that makes it the ultimate in versatility. The gauntlet shell deflects moisture, while the GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm technology—an optimized construction system of inner lining, membrane and outer material to keep hands warmer for longer. The external water-resistant zipper stash is an added bonus, great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria that doubles as a heat pack pocket on the extra-frigid days.
- Breathable, 4-way stretch twill shell|AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm|Silicone gripper finger and thumb|Touch screen compatible|Microfleece thumb wipe|Polygiene® Odor Control technology|Hook and loop closure cuff
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 340g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.