The full leather shell and palm of the Phantom Glove gives it a premium look and feel. PrimaLoft® insulation adds warmth, and the GORE-TEX + Gore Grip insert is breathable waterproof protection. The zippered cuffs mean it's easy to pull on and off, and still gives you a snug fit against your wrist to keep out snow and cold. It's a stylish glove with a performance-heavy build, because you shouldn't have to choose one or the other.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® [ 70g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL: Durable water repellent leather
- LINING: 200g Silky High Pile Fleece
- CUFF CLOSURE: Zipper
- Comes with NikWax leather treatment
- Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- Dakine recommends treating your leather gloves/mitts with Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove.
- To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.
SNOWBOARD & SKI GLOVES
Dakine builds gloves for all conditions, our extensive winter offering is designed for warmth, dexterity, and comfort.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure the circumference at the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
MEN'S GLOVE AND MITT SIZING
Performance articulation is achieved by shaping the palm pattern to fit the hand in the relaxed position. The fourchettes are also patterned following the natural articulation of the fingers. Performance articulation results in an optimal fit with superior blood flow to the fingers, leading to warmer hands.