Built for big mountain realities, the Rush Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection with comfort and durability. Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro sheds snow and wind, but is breathable enough for comfort on ascents. A helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides coverage with minimal impact on vision, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom on uptracks and descents. WaterTight™ pit zippers aid ventilation, pockets are secure and accessible, and a powder skirt seals out snow.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING: Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- WINDPROOF MATERIAL: Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
- Weight: 590 g / 1 lb 4.8 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 80 cm / 31.5 in
- Sizing Chart: Men's Top Sizing Chart
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing