The SCOTT Muse goggle offers all of the great features you come to expect in a Scott goggle in a package specifically catered to a smaller face fit. The Muse goggle features a Cylindrical TruView lens and single layer face foam, offering skiers with smaller faces a high performing goggle at a friendly price.
- Amplifier Lens Technology: The unique aspect of Amplifier is the shape of the visible light transmission curve, optimizing three specific wave lengths: blue, orange and red. These ranges of light are the most important for the human eye to enhance contrast and clarity.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: Scott lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- ACS Air Control System: ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- Over the Glasses (OTG): OTG goggles offer protection from the elements and an optimized fit for people requiring prescription glasses, thanks to a specific adapted construction.
- 100% UV Protection: All Scott lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Optimized for prescription glasses
- Small to medium
- 2-layer molded face foam
- No-slip silicone strap
- Cylindrical Scott TruView double lens
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog lens treatment
- ACS Air Control System