Effortless to ride at all speeds, this ski is just right for all intermediate skiers. The My Pro Mt 80 is a more off-piste oriented ski which rides great in deep powder. Thanks to its versatility however, it is also fun on groomers from time to time. Available lengths for the ski are ranging between 145 and 166cm.
- All Mountain Rocker: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort
- Air Tec: The weight of the woodcore is reduced by 25%, without loosing bending and torsional stability. This is possible because of the special milling pattern.
- Carbon Tech: Special network of carbon fibers with exceptional torsion properties and a balanced stiffness pattern at the same time.
- RazorShape: Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Side Cut: 124-79-109
- Weight: 1750g @ 159cm
- Bindings: My RS 10 GW Powerrail Brakes 85