The Nova 4 Ca is a women's downhill ski designed by Rossignol. It is part of the brand new Nova range, which replaces the old Famous range.
Its cap construction is flexible and reliable, which allows a wide margin of progress. The Nova 4 Ca is equipped with a Poplar and Carbon wood core for greater versatility, flexibility and ease of handling.
The Nova 4 Ca has a slightly oversized tip and tail to improve grip and control of the ski in curves. The nice asset of this product is that it features the patented LCT technology inspired by Rossignol's Racing collection, ensuring dynamism and stability when accelerating.
The Nova 4 Ca is ideal for intermediate skiers looking for a flexible and reliable ski to enjoy slopes to their fullest!
- Turn Radius: 12m for 154cm
- Shape: On Trail Rocker: 90% camber 10% light tip rocker Created for precision on the slopes, the ON-TRAIL rocker has traditional camber on 90% of the length of the ski for explosive power and incredible grip and a small rocker tip (10%) to aid turn initiation and control in the turns.
- Weight: 2,700g per pair
- Construction: Poplar Woodcore-Carbon core: Extremely versatile, flexible and progressive construction allowing skiers a wide margin of progress. The wooden core combined with the Carbon reinforcement provides playfulness, grip and a sense of safety.
- Cap: Cap construction is designed to distribute downward forces evenly and gently for added security. This kind of construction is very resistant to impact so is ideal for intermediate skiers who want to progress without any hindrances.
- Technology: Oversized Sidecut: The Oversized Sidecut combines the very accentuated sidecuts of carving skis with current ski widths underfoot. The width of the tips gives effective grip, power and precision. The width of the ski's waist increases control and handling when turning. OVERSIZED Sidecut offers manoeuvrability, power and control.
- Line Control Technology (LCT): LCT technology was developed for racing. The central rail running the entire length of the ski partly eliminates the ski's counter flex for guaranteed stability and dynamic control.
- Bindings - XPress 10: The XPRESS system is a safe bet so skiers can relax and rely fully on able, approved technology. Comfortable to use - Lightness - Tool-free adjustment and reinforced structure thanks to the enlarged riser plate.
- DIN: 2.5-10