The most versatile of the Ranger Ti lineup with a 99mm waist, lightweight milled wood core, Titanal inserts and a carbon nose. This combination offers a fantastic blend of stiffness and agility for smooth, confident skiing in any condition.
- Article Number: A17119
- Construction/Technology: Carbon Nose, Titanium, SW-Sidewall
- Radius/Sample Length: 18m/181cm
- Sidecut: 130-97-121
- Weight Ski in GR: 1950g/181cm
- Weight: 1950
- Lengths: 174, 181, 188
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.