The RTM 86 allows advanced to expert skiers to Ride the Mountain like never before with innovations that combine to create the performance standard for frontside-oriented all mountain skiing. All design elements are exhaustively engineered, including an Extended Tip and Tail Rocker design with camber under foot, and WideRide XL binding system that's updated for 17/18 with GripWalk compatibility.
- IPT WIDERIDE XL 12 FR GW FLO-RED: Marker and Völkl developed the iPT Wideride system with a contact surface width 30% greater than standard.
- UVO: UVO is the first freely rotating, 360° vibration damper to apply cutting-edge vibration dampening technology in order to minimize disruptive ski vibration.
- 3D.GLASS: 3D.GLASS is Völkl’s latest development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions.
- 3D.RIDGE CORE: A specially for 3D.Ridge developed layered three-dimensional wood core, based on the full sensor wood core construction.
- 3D.RIDGE: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary.
- POWERED BY TITANIUM: The titanium setup makes the ski agile and dynamic. Especially friends of a hard, fast and aggressive riding style benefit from the quick response of this construction.
- ROCKER: XTD Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: 3D.Ridge Core
- BINDING: iPT Wideride XL 12 FR GW Flo-Red
- BASE: P-Tex 4500
- SKIING LEVEL: Advanced, Professional