The TRIXIE is a women's all-mountain freestyle twin for up-and-coming rippers. Featuring wood core, Jib Tip and ROSSITOP cap construction, the Trixie supplies lightweight agility and enhanced durability for freestyle and all-mountain progression. Traditional camber and Extended Sidecut combine to deliver powerful boost and confident edge grip. From park hits to pow-shots the Trixie is a versatile women's all-mountain twin for freestyle and jib skiers.
- Reference RRI02SP
- Size Available 138, 148, 158, 168
- Weight 3kg
- Sidecut 110-80-103 mm
- Ski Radius 17 m
- Profile sidecuts EXTENDED SIDECUTS
- Structure CAP Material
- Core WOOD
- Construction reinforcements FIBERGLASS
- Bindings Included
- Skill Level: The Rossignol Trixie is recommended for beginner to intermediate level skiers.
- Conditions: The '20 Trixie skis very well on-trail- rated 40% Park/ 60% All Mountain
- Construction: The Rossignol Trixie uses a wood core.
- Style Number - RRI02SP