Telling all of social media isn't the first thing you do when you come across a secret stash of perfect terrain in the ski resort. First, you shred up all the snow you want on the Volkl Secret Ski, and then a few select friends can get in on the action for the rest of the season, if you really want them to. Your secret stash may have powder or ice throughout the season, but the Secret Ski rides whatever condition with equal tenacity. It's the third-skinniest ski in Volkl's freeride, and while that might not be the fattest skis for powder-floating, big mountain riding, it is one of the more versatile options for all-mountain riding, all season long.
Volkl made the Secret out of a multilayer wood core composed of stiff bamboo and poppy, light poplar. There's a thick titanal layer for outstanding stiffness suitable for charging hard. The carbon tip makes sure you don't feel too much chatter, and it eases sharp turning down steep moguls. Full sidewalls amplify durability, and they're easy to tune season after season.
- Secret weapon for all-mountain slaying
- 92mm waist gives a versatile ride on soft and hard snow
- Rocker tip & tail float in pow
- Camber underfoot edges groomers and ice
- Multilayer wood core is both poppy and stiff
- Titanal layer dampens ski for reduced vibration at high speeds
- Carbon tip amplifies stiffness without adding weight
- Full sidewalls are durable and easy to tune