The Women's PhD® Ski Ultra Light Rhythm of Time Print socks boast all the benefits of our Ski Ultra Light socks—Indestructawool™ technology for added durability, Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, and a women's-specific fit —plus a unique, mountain-inspired design from professional skier Chris Benchetler.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-Density Cushion: Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Shred Shield™: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001042
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.