The Guide Probe is one of the easiest and fastest to assemble avalanche probes in a professional length of 320cm. Speed cones attached to the end of each probe section speed up assembly. It assembles in seconds by pulling the lead inner tube attached to a coated stainless steel cable. It locks into place with a simple, strong pop-button.
- The probe includes 5cm increment laser etched depth markings for accurate snow depth checks.
- The stainless steel cable has an adjustment knob to adjust cable tension if the probe is loose when assembled.
- Includes nylon storage bag.
- The storage bag has strap loops to strap the probe to any shovel handle.
- Weight: 11oz/308g
- Length: 17.75in/45cm
- Extended: 320cm
- Material: 7075-T6 Tempered Aluminum